kahneks

Buresh on Books

I am a working mother of four children: 2 girls, and 2 boys. I enjoy quilting, sports and of course - reading!

Allegiant
Veronica Roth
Progress: 75 %
Master of Crows
Grace Draven
Progress: 50 %
Easy - Tammara Webber I tell you what, I have read so many romancy books here lately and I didn't really feel romanced... But, this story - oh my word! It really drew me right in. The heroine is so likeable. Jacqueline makes good sound choices. First of all, what teenaged girl wouldn't want to follow her high school sweetheart off to college? Only to get dumped a few weeks into her sophomore year in college...every parent can see this coming - but Jacqueline. Jacqueline has great friends to help cheer her up. Everyone knows that in order to get over a breakup you need closure. And, closure is hard to come by when the ex wants to be "friends". Poor Jacqueline. Don't worry she finds her soul mate! I loved reading about this slow building relationship between Jacqueline and Lucas. There are some of the best make out scenes that I have ever read in here... This book is best read blind. Don't read too many reviews to give away the plot twists... Thanks to Damali! She had posted: I didn't want this book to end. Which is so true, because I didn't either! List is one of my favorite books this year! Number two; next to Endgame...